Basic Five for Problem Skin
A DAILY REGIMEN THAT WORKS
ARCONA’s Basic Five skin care regimen begins with products chosen to address your particular skin concerns. The purpose of the Basic Five is to help speed up, strengthen and enhance the skin’s own renewal process. The products you use in the morning nourish, strengthen and protect your skin by day. The products you use at night heal, repair and regenerate your skin as you rest. You’re likely to see an immediate difference in the way your skin looks and feels, and with faithful continuous use, the Basic Five will bring your skin into balance for cumulative long-term change.
Starter Kit TSA compliant
1. Cranberry Gommage (Cleanse/Exfoliate)
2. AM Blemish Lotion (Treatment)
3. Tabula Rasa (Treatment)
4. Raspberry Clarifying Bar (Cleanse/Exfoliate)
5. PM Blemish Lotion (Treatment)
- Helps speed up skin’s renewal cycle
- Tones, refines skin, and minimizes pores
- Protects against environmental damage
- Stimulates cell turnover & exfoliation
- Helps restore the skin to its natural balance
- Prevents breakouts and clogged pores
- Controls oil production
- Clarifies the skin and soothes inflammation
Step 1: Cranberry Gommage - Exfoliate/Cleanse
Use 2–4 times a week: Apply 1 teaspoon to damp face, neck and décolleté in light upward and outward circles. Mix with water to desired consistency. Avoid eye area. Rinse well. On alternate mornings, use the Raspberry Clarifying Bar.
Step 2: AM Blemish Lotion - Hydrate
After cleansing, apply thin layer to problem areas once daily or as needed. Leave on skin.
Step 3: Tabula Rasa - Spot Repair
Use daily as needed: Apply sparingly with a cotton swab to problem areas.
Step 4: Raspberry Clarifying Bar - Cleanse/Tone
Use daily: Apply to wet face with light, upward and outward circles. Rinse well.
Step 5: PM Blemish Lotion - Repair
Use daily at bedtime: Apply a thin layer to problem areas. Leave on skin. Use sparingly.
ARCONA PRODUCTS CONTAIN NO
petrochemicals, binders or fillers, chemical stabilizers, parabens, sodium lauryl sulphates,
perfumes, dyes, or any other caustic, toxic ingredients.